Vertex Personal Bowling Ball Spinner - 1/2 HP
Vertex Personal Bowling Ball Spinner 1/2 HP
- Great for sanding and/or polishing your bowling ball to get the perfect ball surface.
- Ideal for tournaments, for high school teams, collegiate teams, states, nationals.
- Made from virtually indestructible nylon
- Precision machined bowl eliminates wobble
- Protective cap to shield motor from dirt and debris
- Premium weatherproof bearing shafts to withstand every day torture
- Heavy duty switch for lasting reliability 5 year warranty parts and motor
- 8' supply cord 475 RPM 115 Volt operation
- Completely portable
- Made in the U.S.A.
This is an outstanding ball spinner. Easy to keep even pressure while sanding, polishing or total resurfacing.this is extremely important for consistent results
Ill give everyone a tip. put a power strip on the plug it will save you from the switch burning out. Great spinner
Best bowling purchase I made. Games have all gone up.
Just purchased a Vertex ball spinner from Buddies Pro Shop, and all I can say is one of my best purchases in bowling equipment. I can put the ball down on the lane now and know how the ball is going to react. Thanks to Buddies Pro Shop. Ball spinner was at my door in two days and the service great.
Replacing an old spinner. Lots of strenghth - does not bog down - no matter how much pressure I apply.
One of the houses that I bowl at changed ownership this year and changed the league oil pattern. Much more volume! I needed a more aggressive ball to compete with the crankers. Scuffed a Storm Intense with 500 abralon. 736 first night with 279 last game (8 pin in the 8th frame that the ball touched, wobbled and spun around). Not bad for a 65 year old!
I like it very much. It has enough power to put a little pressure on the ball without binding the motor. Gonna be using quite often.