Roto Grip Halo Vision - Listed Weights
Roto Grip Halo Vision Bowling Ball
- Color: Gold & Sky Blue Pearl / Purple Solid
- Coverstock: eTrax-H19™ Hybrid Reactive
- Weight Block: Centrum Core
- Factory Finish: 4000-grit Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.49; 15lbs - 2.49; 14lbs - 2.54
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.050; 15lbs - 0.050; 14lbs - 0.050
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.018; 15lbs - 0.018; 14lbs - 0.015
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The forever famous Centrum Core has now established itself as one of the best asymmetrical cores in Roto Grip history.
With its cube type shape and radial disc shape through the middle, continuous motion best describes this core in
Our latest hybrid creation, better known as eTrax-H19 will only be used on HP4 & HP3 balls. This formulation was
created with the help of the chemists at our material supplier in order to produce more surface roughness without
losing responsiveness to friction.
Part solid, part pearl and surface texture out of the box means this ball will be cleaner through the front of the lane
than the original HALO. Yet it will not be as long down the lane as the HALO Pearl, thus providing a super versatile ball
that can be sanded more, or even shined up if so desired. Think Defiant Soul on steroids!
Sanded 4000 Abralon
So impressed with this ball! I bought two. Rolls like a tank and has great continuation.