Hammer Boss Mens Bowling Shoes Black/Gold - Listed Sizes
Hammer Boss Mens Bowling Shoes
- New engineered KRystalized™rubber outsole
- The most durable outsole material in bowling
- Same shaped asymetrical outsole as TPU for great fit and comfort
- Engineered symetrical forefoot for left and right handed bowlers (1 SKU)
- Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
- Included on shoes: Genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad, T02 rubber push off sole, #5 graduated rubber heel and #2 shark tooth heel
- Included in the box: #10 grey felt slide pad, #6 perforated white microfiber slide pad, #7 black leather heel, Dura-Flex shoe cover and a Hammer branded accessory bag
Very good quality and excellent finish, extremely comfortable, can be used without problems from the first time, unbeatable stability, I recommend 100%
It’s a perfect fit for me. It arrived perfectly at my doorstep a day before our league day. I almost bowled a perfect gem during the 2nd game. Love it!
Great shoes. Comfortable and well made. What I like the most about these shoes, is the universal soles. Left and right soles are the same size and shape, can be interchanged on either shoe at any time (for example, if someone need to use the shoes). I have another pair of interchangeable bowling shoes, but the slide sole is cut specifically for my right foot (left handed). This feature on the Hammer Boss shoes make them a cut above the rest in my opinion. Buy them. I would again.
Great shoes, right out of the box, soft and comfortable. NO BREAKING.