Storm THE 9 SP3 Mens Bowling Shoes Black/Orange WIDE
Storm SP3 Mens Bowling Shoes Black/Orange - Wide
The SP3 is the first Storm shoe that features Dexter's THE (Toehold Hyperflex Engineering) technology to ensure proper alignment during sole attachment. Dual channels allow the sole to flex and stretch at both point, minimizing cracking and increasing flexibility. Our softest leather to date provides extraordinary comfort.
- Toehold Hyperflex Engineering (THE) Technology
- Total interchangeable sole & heel construction
- Right or left convertible
- Soft full grain leather upper
- Strobal construction for increased flexibility
- Molded midsole with classic raised shank and heel
- Lower tongue with mesh for breathability
- On shoe (removable) THS8 slide pad, H5 ST,
THT2 traction pad, H2 UB
- 2 shoe protectors included
These shoes are well made, and feel sturdy. The options for slides and heels are also second to none. I tend to drag my feet, and I am a big fan of the toe cap. The insole isn’t great and I had to buy my own, but that’s my only complaint with the shoes. Once I got more cushion, they were comfortable and provided great stability.