Hammer Force Mens Bowling Shoes BLACK/Carbon Right Handed WIDE
Hammer Force Mens Bowling Shoes - Black/Carbon - Right Handed - WIDE
- Soft, durable microfiber upper
- STA-DRY™ Open Mesh tongue and collar for maximum breathability
- Thermal Poly-Urethane (TPU**) outsole that is extremely flexible
- Minimal break-in time required
- Interchangeable slide pads and heels on both shoes
- Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
- Innovative H-Bar* heel locking system
- Genuine Clarino® #8 white microfiber slide pad
- Ortholite® 3D Deluxe Insole for maximum breathability and cushioning
#8 white microfiber slide pad, T03 rubber push off sole,
#5 graduated rubber heel and #2 shark tooth heel
#10 grey felt slide pad, #6 perforated white microfiber slide pad,
#7 black leather heel, Dura-Flexx shoe cover and Hammer branded accessory bag.
Well being a long time dexter shoe user , I'm totally sold on the hammer carbons..... Dexter has a great shoe but the hammer shoe feels way lighter and the insole is pure heaven..... I'm impressed .... great investment for sure ....
Had not used Buddies before. They had my shoe I was looking for.
Ordered shoes. They shipped really quick. Received shoes timely. Fed Ex ground was a big plus. Never use UPS.
Excellent run website.
Used to wear Dexters but Hammer is my go to shoes. 3rd pair.
Comfortable out of the box. Not quite as roomy as the hammer boss but they seem to be more stable at the line.
For the first time in almost 40 years of bowling, I got a pair of shoes that felt comfortable right out of the box. I would recommend them and the price was great.